Aeolus is the ruler of the winds in Greek mythology.
Aeolus may also refer to:
- Mount Aeolus (Alberta)
- Mount Aeolus (Antarctica), Victoria Land, Antarctica
- Mount Aeolus (Vermont)
- Aeolus Cave, Vermont
- Aeolus Ridge, Alexander Island, Antarctica
- HMS Aeolus, various ships of the British Royal Navy
- USS Aeolus, ships of the United States Navy
- Aeolus (1850), a wooden ketch built in New South Wales
- Aeolus, a ghost ship in the 2009 movie Triangle
- ADM-Aeolus, a European Space Agency satellite due to launch in 2018
- Aeolus (software), an open-source cloud virtual machine management software
- Aeolus Railroad Car, an early 19th-century experiment
- Aeolus, a boss character from the 2007 game Mega Man ZX Advent
- Racing Aeolus, a competition of wind powered vehicles
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aeolus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.