From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up aeon or æon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aeon or æon means age, or alternatively forever or for eternity. It may also refer to:
Film and television
- Æon Flux, animated MTV television series
- Æon Flux (film), a 2005 live-action adaptation of the television series
- Aeons (Final Fantasy), a number of creatures in the Final Fantasy series
- The Aeon Illuminate, one of the factions in the game Supreme Commander
- Aeon, a legendary necklace in Titan Quest
- Trinity (role-playing game), formerly known as Æon
- Aeon, a playable character from the video game series Castlevania
- Aeons, ancient evil beings in the video game Fable
- Aeon, a classical record label now part of Outhere
- Aeon (band), a Swedish music group
- Aeon (album), an album by Zyklon
- "Aeon" (song), a song by Antony and the Johnsons
- "Aeon", a song by Lacuna Coil
- "Aeon", a song by Neurosis on their album Through Silver in Blood
- Aeon (digital magazine)
- Aeon Publications, an imprint of MU Press
- Gigaannum (Ga), 109 years
- Chronos or Aeon, a deity from Greek mythology
- Aeon (Gnosticism), an emanation of God in Gnosticism
- Aeon (Thelema), large-scale historical units in the doctrine of Thelema
- Aeon (language school), an English language school in Japan
- Æon Group, a Japanese retailer chain
- ÆON (company), a holding company of Æon Group and Aeon supermarkets of China.
- Aeon (Project), a skin for XBMC
- ÆON Bukit Tinggi Shopping Centre, a shopping center in Bandar Bukit Tinggi, Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
- AEON (company), a supermarket chain in China.
- AEON (electromagnetic), Auto confined ElectrOmagnetic eNtities
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aeon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.