Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up aerie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aerie (a variant of eyrie) is the bird nest of a eagle, falcon, hawk, or other bird of prey.
Aerie may also refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Aerie (Baldur's Gate), a character in Baldur's Gate II
- Aerie Class, a class of Starfleet vessel in the Star Trek franchise
- Dragon Aerie, an area in Dark Souls II video game
- Aerie (magazine), a literary magazine
- Aerie, a novel in The Dragon Jousters series by Mercedes Lackey
- Aerie, a 2003 novel by Thomas E. Sniegoski in The Fallen series
- Aerie (album), a 1972 album by John Denver
- "Aerie" (Gang of Eagles), a song by Jefferson Airplane on the album Long John Silver
- Aerie (American Eagle Outfitters), an intimate apparel brand of American Eagle Outfitters
- Aeries, the lodges of the Fraternal Order of Eagles
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aerie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.