Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up aerie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aerie may refer to:
- The nest of a hawk, eagle, falcon or other bird of prey (variant of eyrie)
- Aerie (album), a 1972 album by John Denver
- Aerie (Baldur's Gate), a character in Baldur's Gate II
- Aerie (magazine), a literary magazine
- Aerie (American Eagle Outfitters), an intimate apparel brand of American Eagle Outfitters
- Aerie, a novel in The Dragon Jousters series by Mercedes Lackey
- Aerie, a 2003 novel by Thomas E. Sniegoski in The Fallen series
- "Aerie" (Gang of Eagles), a song by Jefferson Airplane on the album Long John Silver
- Aeries, the lodges of the Fraternal Order of Eagles
- Aerie Class, a class of Starfleet vessel in the Star Trek franchise
- Dragon Aerie, an area in Dark Souls II video game
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aerie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.