|Company slogan||Your Jet. Our Job.|
|Key people||Martin Bauer|
The company was founded in 1958 by the "Diel und Faun" company, initially operating several jet and propeller aircraft and helicopters. Since 1998, Aero-Dienst operates air ambulance services on behalf of ADAC. It is one of the oldest commercial airlines in Germany that still operates under its original name.
As of November 2018, Aero-Dienst operates the following aircraft for its charter and ambulance services:
- 1 Beechcraft King Air 350
- 1 Bombardier Challenger 300
- 1 Bombardier Challenger 604
- 2 Dornier 328JET
- 1 Learjet 45
- 2 Learjet 60
Accidents and incidents
On 7 June 1993, an Aero-Dienst Learjet 35A (registered D-COCO) crashed shortly after takeoff from Cologne Bonn Airport on a chartered flight to Nuremberg, killing the two passengers and two crew members on board.
- ICAO Doc 8585/176 - Designators for Aircraft Operating Agencies, Aeronautical Authorities and Services, May 2016
- aero-dienst.de - AC/Operations retrieved 4 November 2018
- Aero-Dienst 1993 Learjet crash at the Aviation Safety Network