AeroLogic is a German cargo airline based in Schkeuditz near Leipzig. It is a joint-venture between DHL Express and Lufthansa Cargo which operates scheduled international and long-haul cargo services out of its hubs Leipzig/Halle Airport and Frankfurt Airport.
The company was founded by DHL Express and Lufthansa Cargo on 12 September 2007. Flight operations started on 29 June 2009, following the delivery of its first aircraft on 12 May of that year, a Boeing 777 Freighter, making AeroLogic the first German operator of that type.
AeroLogic's operations are broadly divided in two. From Monday to Friday it mainly flies to Asia, serving the DHL Express network. On weekends, it mainly operates to the United States on behalf of Lufthansa Cargo. AeroLogic operates services to the following destinations:
- "Aerologic GmbH - PROFILE".
- "Boeing Delivers AeroLogic's First 777 Freighter". Retrieved 2014-09-25.
- "Summer Schedule 2013". Retrieved 2014-09-25.
- "Global Airline Guide 2017 (Part One)". Airliner World (October 2017): 14.
- "AeroLogic Fleet Details and History". planespotters.net. 23 August 2018. Retrieved 23 August 2018.
Media related to Aerologic at Wikimedia Commons