Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Hubs||Brazzaville (Congo) - Maya-Maya airport|
|Secondary hubs||Cotonou, Ouagadoudou|
|Destinations||Bamako, Cotonou, Ouagadoudou, Pointe Noire, Brazzaville|
|Website||Does not have a website|
Aero Benin was an airline, based in Benin but registered in Germany, which carried out land and sea freight as well as passenger services. As of 8 April 2009 it is banned within the European Union and as of July, 2012, it is inactive.
- http://flights.idealo.co.uk/airline/Aero-Benin-EM/[permanent dead link]
- Ranter, Harro. "Aviation Safety Network > ASN Aviation Safety Database > Operator index > Benin > Aero Benin". aviation-safety.net. Retrieved 2017-09-13.
- "Aéro Bénin on ch-aviation". ch-aviation. Retrieved 2017-09-13.
- "Aero Benin Fleet Details and History". www.planespotters.net. Retrieved 2017-09-13.
- "Aero Benin (EM) @ OurAirports". www.ourairports.com. Retrieved 2017-09-13.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-12-20. Retrieved 2015-12-06.
|This article relating to an African airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Benin-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|