Eulogio Sánchez Airport
|Eulogio Sánchez Airport
|Owner/Operator||Club Aéreo de Santiago, Club Aéreo de Carabineros de Chile|
|Elevation AMSL||2,129 ft / 649 m|
Eulogio Sánchez Airport (Spanish: Aeródromo Eulogio Sánchez) (ICAO: SCTB), also known as Tobalaba Airport, is an airport in La Reina, an eastern suburb of Santiago, Chile. It is two-thirds owned by the Club Aéreo de Santiago and one-third owned by the Club Aéreo de Carabineros de Chile.
The airport is 52 ha (130 acres) on the eastern edge of the Santiago metropolitan area. It was constructed in 1954 and named for the then-president of the Club Aéreo de Santiago, Eulogio Sánchez Errazuriz.
Runway 19 has an additional 170 metres (560 ft) displaced threshold. There is mountainous terrain nearby to the east.
- DGAC IFIS (in Spanish)
- OpenStreetMap - Eulogio Sánchez Airport
- SkyVector - Eulogio Sánchez Airport
- Airport information for Eulogio Sánchez Airport at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
- Accident history for Eulogio Sánchez Airport at Aviation Safety Network
- Current weather for Eulogio Sánchez Airport at NOAA/NWS