Jump to navigation Jump to search
Aerodrome is any place at which flight operations take place. In British English, it refers chiefly to a small airport or airfield.
|Look up aerodrome, airdrome, or airfield in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aerodrome or airdrome may refer to:
- The Aerodrome (nightclub), a former nightclub in Schenectady, New York
- Terminal aerodrome forecast, an international format for reporting aviation weather forecast information
- Langley Aerodrome, a pioneering but unsuccessful series of powered flying machines designed at the close of the 19th century by Smithsonian Institution Secretary Samuel Langley
- Various heavier-than-air flying machines, including those built by the Canadian Aerial Experiment Association
- An ice-skating rink in Houston, Texas
- Airdrome, Richard and Maurice McDonald's first food venture, a hot-dog stand in Monrovia, California, before moving the entire building to San Bernardino in 1940 and renaming it McDonald's
- The Aerodrome, a 1941 novel by Rex Warner
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aerodrome.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.