Shendu Highway station
Line 8 platform
|Other names||Aerospace Museum (former)|
|Location||Shendu Highway and Puxing Highway|
Pujiang Town, Minhang District, Shanghai
|Operated by||Shanghai No.4 Metro Operation Co. Ltd. (Line 8)|
Shanghai Keolis Public Transport Operation Management Co. Ltd. (Pujiang line)
|Line(s)||Line 8 |
|Opened||July 5, 2009|
Shendu Highway (Chinese: 沈杜公路; pinyin: Shěndù Gōnglù), formerly Aerospace Museum (simplified Chinese: 航天博物馆; traditional Chinese: 航天博物館; pinyin: Hángtiān Bówùguǎn), is an interchange station between Line 8 and Pujiang line of the Shanghai Metro in the town of Pujiang, Minhang District, Shanghai, at Shendu Highway and Puxing Highway. This station serves as the southern terminus of Line 8 and the northern terminus of the Pujiang line, and opened on July 5, 2009, with the second phase of Line 8. The station became an interchange station between Line 8 and the Pujiang line on March 31, 2018, with the opening of the Pujiang line further south to Huizhen Road.
The station was named Aerospace Museum until 31 August 2013, when it was changed to Shendu Highway. It was expected to undergo another name change to Pujiang Country Park with the opening of the Pujiang line. However, this name change is no longer being considered.
- Shanghai Metro (2013-08-29). 11号线二期8月31日起通车试运营 (in Chinese). Retrieved 2013-09-02.
- 浦江线 3月31日起通车试运营. Shanghai Shentong Metro Group (in Chinese).
- (simplified Chinese: 浦江郊野公园; traditional Chinese: 浦江郊野公園; pinyin: Pǔjiāng Jiāoyě Gōngyuán)
- 注意！轨交浦江线预计明年一季度开通试运营！ [Notice: Pujiang Line to begin trial operations in first quarter of 2018.] (in Chinese). 163 News. 27 December 2017.
- Shanghai Municipal Government (2017-12-27). 注意！轨交浦江线预计明年一季度内开通试运营！ (in Chinese).
|This Shanghai Metro-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|