|Headquarters||Dubai South - Aviation City|
Aerovista is an aircraft leasing, trading and management service provider with its headquarters in Dubai, UAE. Aerovista was founded in 1999 and has worked with regional and domestic airlines in CIS, Middle East, African and Asian markets.. Aerovista owns three other companies:
- Flyvista a low-cost carrier brand of Vista Georgia
- Aerosale, an aircraft leasing company
- 3Green DWC LLC, an operations support and consultancy
The Aerovista fleet includes the following aircraft (March 2017):
- 2 Airbus 320-200
- 3 Boeing 737-300
- 1 Boeing 737-500
- 1 ATR 72-500
- 1 Embraer ERJ-145
- 1 Beechcraft King Air 350
- 1 Let L-410 Turbolet
- "Profile on Aerovista | CAPA - Centre for Aviation". centreforaviation.com. Retrieved 2016-09-07.
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-03-27. p. 51.
- Aerovista http://www.aerovista.aero/about-us/aerovista-group/. Retrieved 11 March 2018. Missing or empty
- "Aerovista Lease Details". Archived from the original on 2013-06-28.
- "Aircraft availability list for ACMI, dry Lease, Sale and charter". Retrieved 2017-03-24.
|This article relating to an Asian airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transport in the United Arab Emirates is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|