||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (October 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Headquarters||Dubai South - Aviation City|
Aerovista is an aircraft leasing, trading and management service provider with its headquarters in Dubai, UAE. Since 1999 Aerovista has worked with regional and domestic airlines in CIS, Middle East, African and Asian markets.
Aerovista provides aircraft charter, leasing and management services to customers in emerging markets.
The Aerovista fleet includes the following aircraft (March 2017):
- 2 Airbus 320-200
- 3 Boeing 737-300
- 1 Boeing 737-500
- 1 ATR 72-500
- 1 Embraer ERJ-145
- 1 Beechcraft King Air 350
- 1 Let L-410 Turbolet
- "Profile on Aerovista | CAPA - Centre for Aviation". centreforaviation.com. Retrieved 2016-09-07.
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-03-27. p. 51.
- "Aerovista Lease Details".
- "Aircraft availability list for ACMI, dry Lease, Sale and charter". Retrieved 2017-03-24.
|This article relating to an Asian airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transport in the United Arab Emirates is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|