From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Several people or things bear the name Aeschylus:
- Aeschylus, Athenian playwright of the 5th century BC, best known for the Oresteia trilogy
- Aeschylus of Athens, King of Athens from 778-755 BC
- Aeschylus of Alexandria, epic poet in the 2nd century
- Aeschylus of Cnidus, contemporary of Cicero, and one of the most celebrated rhetoricians in Asia Minor
- Aeschylus of Rhodes, governor of that city after its conquest by Alexander the Great
- 2876 Aeschylus, asteroid named after the playwright
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aeschylus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.