(Redirected from Aethelheard (disambiguation))
Aethelheard may refer to:
- Æthelheard of Wessex, monarch of Wessex
- Æthelheard of the Hwicce, monarch of the Hwicce
- Æthelheard of Winchester, 8th century bishop of Winchester
- Æthelhard 8th/9th century, Bishop of Winchester and Archbishop of Canterbury
- Æthelgeard, landowner of Winchester and official during the reign of Eadwig in the 950s
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aethelheard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.