Jump to navigation Jump to search
Aethyr, æthyr, ethyr, or ayre may refer to:
- In physics
- Aethyr, a formless and invisible medium or substance once hypothesized to pervade the cosmos; see aether theories
- In metaphysics
- Aethyr, an element or spirit in many forms of metaphysics and occultism
- Aethyr, in the Enochian tradition, one of a succession of worlds (or "planes") viewed as surrounding, penetrating, and extending beyond the material world
- In arts and entertainment
- Aethyr, in the DC Comics universe, a demon-like creature connected to the Phantom Zone
- Aethyr, a fictional character on the fifth season of the television series Smallville
- Ethyr (real name Divij Singh), an American dubstep producer from New Jersey
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aethyr.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.