From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Afar may refer to:
|Look up afar or Afar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Horn of Africa
- Afar people, an ethnic group of Djibouti, Eritrea and Ethiopia
- Afar Region, a regional state of Ethiopia
- Afar language, an East Cushitic language
- Afar Desert or Danakil Desert, a desert in Ethiopia
- From Afar, an album by the Finnish band Ensiferum
- A Combo Rangers character
- Afar (magazine)
- Alliance for Animal Rights, an animal rights advocacy group based in Dublin, Ireland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Afar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.