From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Afar may refer to:
|Look up afar or Afar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Horn of Africa
- Afar people, an ethnic group of Djibouti, Eritrea and Ethiopia
- Afar Region, a regional state of Ethiopia
- Afar language, an East Cushitic language
- Afar Desert or Danakil Desert, a desert in Ethiopia
- Afar Triangle or Afar Depression, a geological feature in East Africa
- Afar Triple Junction, a geological rift system which divides the Nubian, Somalian, and Arabian plates.
- French Territory of the Afars and the Issas, a former French colony (now Djibouti)
- Afar Revolutionary Democratic Unity Front, an Ethiopian political party
- A Combo Rangers character
- Afar (magazine)
- Afar (album), a synthpop album by Ice Choir
- Alliance for Animal Rights, an animal rights advocacy group based in Dublin, Ireland
- American Federation for Aging Research, a private charitable organization
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Afar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.