From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Afek (Hebrew: אֲפֵק) is a Hebrew word that can refer to a number of places in the biblical Land of Israel.
- Aphek (biblical) refers to a number of sites with the same name mentioned in the Bible.
- Aphik (Asher) one of the biblical sites belonging to the Tribe of Asher.
- Another site known as Tel Afek or Antipatris, near Petah Tikva and Rosh HaAyin.
- Migdal Afek, also near Rosh HaAyin Majdal Yaba
- Aphek Turris also refers to Majdal Yaba
- A site in the Golan Heights.
- Afek Oil & Gas, a subsidiary of Genie Energy Ltd. and controls Genie Energy Ltd.'s oil and gas exploratory project in Northern Israel, including the Golan Heights region
- Afikim, a kibbutz in the Galilee nearby, but unrelated to the Golan Heights site.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Afek.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.