||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for films. (November 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Directed by||Allan Harmon|
|Screenplay by||Brendan K. Hogan
Steven Cree Molison
|July 31, 2007|
Afghan Knights is a 2007 war film/horror film based on an original story by Christine Stringer. The film shows an ex-Navy SEAL called Pepper (Steven Bacic) who suffers with a bad conscience because he has left a comrade behind in Afghanistan and eventually decides to go back in order to try to rescue the man after all. He assembles a bunch of soldiers and goes for it.
- "Haunted by the fact that he left a man behind in Afghanistan, an ex Navy SEAL puts together a special task force to endure one last mission to save his comrade.". Retrieved 2011-06-16.
- "U.S. military experts engage in a paranormal battle for survival while attempting to rescue a fellow soldier". Retrieved 2011-06-16.
- "Then, however, the team are trapped in a cave system, and the film suddenly becomes a horror-film". Retrieved 2011-06-16.
- Afghan Knights at the Internet Movie Database
- Afghan Knights at Rotten Tomatoes
- on YouTube
- Steve Bacic's Homepage
- Michael Madsen's Homepage
- Colin Lawrence's Homepage
|This article about a war film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|