From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Afghani in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Afghani may refer to:
- Afghan afghani, official currency of Afghanistan
- An Afghan, a person or thing of, from, or related to Afghanistan (although this usage is viewed as improper)
- The Pashto language, which is also referred to as Afghani or Afghani language
- Jamal al-Din al-Afghani, a Muslim nationalist and modernist in the late 19th century
- Jamila Afghani, an Afghan feminist and women's rights activist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Afghani.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.