Afghanistan's Next Top Model
In 2007, a local TV station in Mazar-I-Sharif, Afghanistan aired a reality television show modeled after the America's Next Top Model. International media took notice and dubbed the show Afghanistan's Next Top Model.
- "Afghanistan's next top model, Young women are taking off the burqa and strutting the catwalk for local TV, Tracy Clark-Flory". Salon.com. 2007-10-01. Archived from the original on 2009-08-13. Retrieved 2009-09-23.
- The Bryant Park Project (2007-10-02). "NPR, audio feature, starts at 2:20". Npr.org. Retrieved 2009-09-23.
- Indian Express, Lifting the veil in Afghanistan
- Telegraph, UK, Afghan TV channel seeks models
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation, Models reveal beauty under the burqa
|This article related to a reality television program is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an Afghan media outlet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|