From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Rural District||Lavasan-e Kuchak|
|Time zone||IRST (UTC+3:30)|
|• Summer (DST)||IRDT (UTC+4:30)|
Afjeh (Persian: افجه, also Romanized as Afcheh, Efje, and Afche) is a village in Lavasan-e Kuchak Rural District, Lavasanat District, Shemiranat County, Tehran Province, Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 685, in 186 families.
- Afjeh can be found at GEOnet Names Server, at this link, by opening the Advanced Search box, entering "-3051796" in the "Unique Feature Id" form, and clicking on "Search Database".
- "Census of the Islamic Republic of Iran, 1385 (2006)". Islamic Republic of Iran. Archived from the original (Excel) on 2011-11-11.
- "Location map". Tageo.com. Retrieved 2008-09-17.
- "Local map". travelingluck.com. Retrieved 2008-09-17.
- "Photo of the Day (Afjeh village)". The Iranian. Retrieved 2008-09-17.
|This Shemiranat County location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|