(Redirected from Afk)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up AFK in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
AFK or afk may refer to:
- "AFK", a song on the 2004 album Summer in Abaddon by Pinback
- "AFK", a song on the 2015 album Glyptothek by Momus
- Nebraska City Municipal Airport (FAA LID), United States
- Angamaly railway station (station code), India
- Ashford International railway station (station code), United Kingdom
- Away from keyboard, a phrase used in video games
- Nanubae language (of which the ISO 639-3 code is "afk")
- TPB AFK (TPB AFK: The Pirate Bay Away From Keyboard), a 2013 documentary film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AFK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.