Africa World Airlines
|Commenced operations||21 September 2012|
|Operating bases||Kotoka International Airport|
|Company slogan||"Touching Africa, Touching The World"|
|Parent company||HNA Group|
|Headquarters||Accra, Greater Accra, Ghana|
|Key people||Quan "John" Xiaoyi (CEO), Togbe Afede XIV (Founder)|
The Africa World Airlines fleet consists of the following aircraft (as of October 2018):
Africa World Airlines took delivery on 30 August 2012 of its first Embraer 145 aircraft that will be used to operate domestic routes. . A second aircraft was delivered on 8 September 2012.. The airline added a 3rd aircraft in 2013 and a further 4 aircraft between 2016 and 2018. All these aircraft were previously operated by Tianjin Airlines which is a sister company within the HNA Group.
- Accra - Kotoka International Airport
- Kumasi - Kumasi Airport
- Takoradi - Takoradi Airport
- Tamale - Tamale Airport
- Sierra Leone
- "." Africa World Airlines. Retrieved on 6 May 2013.
- "Hainan Airlines, Africa World Airlines launch JV". Air Transport World.
- "HNA Group and Africa World Airlines sign Joint Venture Agreement". Bravia Capital. Archived from the original on 2012-11-18. Retrieved 2012-08-29.
- "Africa World Airlines Fleet". FlightRadar24.
- "Africa World Airlines on ch-aviation". ch-aviation.
- "Africa World Airlines First Aircraft Lands". The Ghanaian Times.
- "9G-AEU Africa World Airlines". JetPhotos.net. Archived from the original on 2014-09-11. Retrieved 2012-10-06.
- "Africa World Airlines Finalizing Launch Plans for ERJ-145". CH Aviation.
- "Africa World plans low cost services in Ghana". Flightglobal.com.
- "Africa World Airline To Take Off, September". Ghana News Agency.
- "Home - Africa World Airlines". Africa World Airlines. Retrieved 2017-08-17.
- Official website
- Africa World Airlines on Facebook
- Africa World Airlines on Twitter
- Africa World Airlines on Instagram
|This article relating to an African airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Ghana-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|