From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up African in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
African(s) may refer to:
- Anything from or pertaining to Africa:
- African grey parrot, an Old World parrot
Books and radio
- The African (short story), autobiographical story by French author J. M. G. Le Clézio
- The Africans (radio program)
- African Business, a monthly magazine covering business events across Africa
- African Communist, a political magazine published in Johannesburg
- African Film (magazine), Nigerian weekly magazine
- All pages with titles containing "African"
- Africana (disambiguation)
- Africanus (disambiguation)
- African American
- African British
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title African.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.