African Diamond Producers Association
|Founded||November 4th, 2006|
|Dr. André Action Diakité Jackson, Chairman|
Number of employees
African Diamond Producers Association (ADPA) is an intergovernmental organization that seeks to strengthen the level of influence African diamond-producing countries have on the world diamond market.
ADPA implements policies, strategies and laws that assist the generation of diamond profits from foreign diamond mining companies to its Member States.
Angola is the interim executive secretariat as well as home to the organization's headquarters.
Both the ADC and ADPA are chaired by Dr. André Action Diakité Jackson, while the organization's Executive Secretariat and Headquarters is based in the Republic of Angola.
- Central African Republic
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- African Diamond Council - official site
- "Africa: Diamond Lobby Talks of Beneficiation" AllAfrica.com 3 May 2007
- "ADC sets '07 Budget for ADPA" Diamonds.net 30 April 2007
- Angola: African Diamond Producing Countries Ministers Meet, Allafrica.com, November 3, 2006
- [dead link], African Diamond Council unleashes its intergovernmental branch, Mineweb.net, November 6, 2006
- [dead link], African Diamond Trade: Top Producing Nations Form Strategic Alliance
|This article about an organization in Africa is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a business, industry, or trade-related organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|