African Hockey Federation
|Headquarters||Khumalo Hockey Stadium|
|24 member associations|
African Hockey Federation (AfHF) is the continental governing body of field hockey in Africa. It is affiliated by International Hockey Federation and has 24 member nations. It bi-annually organizes Hockey African Cup for Nations, a men's and women's hockey tournament for African nations. The main objective of the organization is to make the game of hockey popular in Africa and to increase number of participants.
- Hockey Africa Cup of Nations (Men & Women)
- Field hockey at the African Games (Men & Women)
- Hockey Juniors Africa Cup of Nations (Men & Women)
- Hockey Indoor Africa Cup of Nations (Men & Women)
- Hockey Africa Cup for Club Champions (Men & Women)
- "Continental Associations". European Hockey Federation. Retrieved 2011-03-22.
- "Continental Federations – African Hockety Federation" (PDF). Retrieved 2011-03-22.[permanent dead link]
- "Officials of Ghana Hockey promise successful tournament". The Ghanaian Journal. 2010-11-25. Retrieved 2011-03-22.
- "African Hockey Federation to honour President Mills". 2009-07-17. Retrieved 2011-03-22.
- "Strategic & Operational Plans (2008-2010)" (PDF). African Hockey Federation. July 2008. Retrieved 2011-03-22.