Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Africanist in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Africanist may refer to:
- Africanist (Spain), people who encouraged a strong involvement of the Kingdom of Spain in Colonial Africa
- A specialist in African studies
- Pan-Africanism, aims to encourage solidarity among people of African descent
- A strand of African nationalism and activism against apartheid in South Africa associated with the Pan Africanist Congress
- A literary theory developed by author and critic Toni Morrison in her book Playing in the Dark
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Africanist.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.