Afriland First Bank
|Headquarters||1063 Place de l’Indépendance
|Jean Paulin Fonkua
|Revenue||US$620.2 million (CFA:300 billion) (2012)|
|Total assets||US$2.3 billion (€1.7 billion) (CFA:1.115 trillion) (2010)|
Afriland First Bank is a full-service bank in Cameroon, with subsidiaries in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Guinea, Liberia, South Sudan, São Tomé and Príncipe and Zambia. The bank was founded in Yaoundé in 1987 under the name of Caisse Commune d'Epargne et d'Investissement. It is the largest financial services group in Cameroon.
The bank is a larger financial services provider in Cameroon with customer deposits in excess of US$951 million (CFA:460 billion), as of December 2012. The bank with its subsidiaries around the world had a combined asset base valued at US$2.3 billion (€1.7 billion) in December 2010.
- Equatorial Guinea - CCEI Bank GE
- São Tomé and Príncipe - First Bank São Tomé and Príncipe
- Democratic Republic of the Congo - Afriland First Bank DRC
- Liberia - Afriland First Bank Liberia
- South Sudan - Afriland First Bank South Sudan
- Zambia - Intermarket Bank - 80% Shareholding
- Guinea - Afriland First Bank Guinea
In the following countries, the bank has representative offices only:
- Paris, France - Afriland First Bank Paris
- Beijing, China, - Afriland First Bank China
- Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo - Afriland First Bank Congo Brazzaville
- Members of Board of Directors
- Afriland First Bank Deposits In Cameroon Exceeded CFA:460 Billion In December 2012
- December 2010 Group Financial Data
- Afriland First Bank Network
- Afriland First Bank Acquires 80% Shareholding In Intermarket Bank Archived September 11, 2012, at the Wayback Machine.
- In December 2012 Afriland First Bank Had 32 Branches In Cameroon