From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up afro, afro-, or Afro- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Afro is a hairstyle.
Afro, Afros, or AFRO may also refer to:
- Afro-, relating to Africa
- Afro (currency), a possible name for the single currency of the proposed African Monetary Union
- Afro (album), an album by trumpeter Dizzy Gillespie recorded in 1954
- Afro Basaldella, an Italian painter and a member of the Scuola Romana
- Baltimore Afro-American, a newspaper
- AFRO, the African regional office of the World Health Organization
- SS Empire Carpenter, a cargo ship built in 1942, later named SS Afro
- "Afro", 1994 song by the Jon Spencer Blues Explosion
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Afro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.