From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up afro, afro-, or Afro- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An afro is a hairstyle.
Afro, Afros, or AFRO may also refer to:
- Afro-, relating to Africa
- Afro (currency), a possible name for the single currency of the proposed African Monetary Union
- AFRO, the African regional office of the World Health Organization
- Afro Basaldella, an Italian painter and a member of the Scuola Romana
- A-F-R-O, an American hip hop recording artist from Bellflower, California
Art, entertainment, and media
- Afro (album), an album by trumpeter Dizzy Gillespie recorded in 1954
- Afro (genre), a genre of Cuban popular music
- "Afro" (1994), song by the Jon Spencer Blues Explosion
- Baltimore Afro-American, a newspaper
- SS Empire Carpenter, a cargo ship built in 1942, later named SS Afro
- Afro engineering, a pejorative term for mediocre or inferior quality workmanship resulting in a badly done or made fix or product with what materials happen to be available
- All pages beginning with "Afro"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Afro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.