This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Public limited company|
|Traded as||BSE: 530707
|Industry||Hardware Services, Embedded Systems
and Enterprise systems
|Ranjit Dhuru, Chairman and CEO|
Aftek (previously Aftek Infosys) is an Indian offshore IT services company headquartered at Mumbai, India. It is a Public limited company, listed in the main stock exchanges of India - Bombay Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange. It was founded in 1986 and went public in 1995. Since 2003, its Global Depository Receipts have been listed in the Luxembourg Stock Exchange.
- "Goldman Sachs ups stake in Aftek Infosys". Business Line. 25 September 2007. Retrieved 18 April 2010.
- Kansara, Yogesh (10 April 2008). "Rival hand seen as Aftek stock volumes surge". Financial Express. Retrieved 18 April 2010.
- "Aftek Infosys: A company driven by change". Express Computer. 17 March 2003. Archived from the original on 5 February 2010. Retrieved 20 April 2010.
- "Aftek Infosys completes GDR issue of $15 m". Business line. 12 February 2003. Retrieved 20 April 2010.
- Mitra, Sushanto (12 January 2004). "Aftek Infosys Limited: On The Fast Track". Dataquest. Archived from the original on 28 August 2010. Retrieved 20 April 2010.
|This article about an Indian company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|