After Porn Ends
|After Porn Ends|
|Directed by||Bryce Wagoner|
|Produced by||Andy Weiss|
|Music by||Adam Peters, David Vanacore|
|Distributed by||Gravitas Ventures, LLC|
After Porn Ends is a non-rated 2012 documentary film exploring off-screen lives of top pornographic performers and documents their transitions from and post-adult video aspects of a career in the pornography industry.
Participants include Asia Carrera, Nina Hartley, Mary Carey, Houston, Crissy Moran, Randy West, Richard Pacheco, John Leslie, Amber Lynn, Seka, Raylene, Luke Ford, William Margold, Shelley Lubben and Tiffany Million.
- After Porn Ends' Documentary Reveals The Dark Side Of The Industry And Life After Porn (Video) at The Huffington Post
- Ex Porn Stars Are the 99 Percent at The Atlantic
- ‘After Porn Ends’ Trailer Explores The Long Moment After the Climax at Film School Rejects
- In Transition Archived May 12, 2013, at the Wayback Machine. at Film Ink
- Can You Take the Porn Out of a Porn Star? at The Wrap
- After porn ends at The East Carolinian
- ‘After Porn Ends’: Solving the Complicated Mystery of What Happens When Porn Stars Retire at BroBible
- After Porn Ends on IMDb
- Wist, Sean. "EXCLUSIVE: FIND OUT WHAT COMES NEXT IN THE TRAILER FOR AFTER PORN ENDS 2". JoBlo.com. JoBlo.com. Retrieved 20 January 2017.
- "After Porn Ends 2 (2017)". IMDb. Retrieved 2015-12-11.
|This article about a documentary film about the arts is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|