After Porn Ends
|After Porn Ends|
|Directed by||Bryce Wagoner|
|Produced by||Andy Weiss|
|Music by||Adam Peters, David Vanacore|
|Distributed by||Gravitas Ventures, LLC|
After Porn Ends is a non-rated 2012 documentary film exploring off-screen lives of top-pornographic actors and documents the transition from and post-adult film aspects of a career in the pornography industry.
Participants include Asia Carrera, Nina Hartley, Mary Carey, Houston, Crissy Moran, Randy West, Richard Pacheco, John Leslie, Amber Lynn, Seka, Raylene, Luke Ford, William Margold, Shelley Lubben and Tiffany Million.
After Porn Ends 2, a second installment to the documentary is set to be released in 2017
- After Porn Ends' Documentary Reveals The Dark Side Of The Industry And Life After Porn (Video) at The Huffington Post
- Ex Porn Stars Are the 99 Percent at The Atlantic
- ‘After Porn Ends’ Trailer Explores The Long Moment After the Climax at Film School Rejects
- In Transition at Film Ink
- Can You Take the Porn Out of a Porn Star? at The Wrap
- After porn ends at The East Carolinian
- ‘After Porn Ends’: Solving the Complicated Mystery of What Happens When Porn Stars Retire at BroBible
- After Porn Ends at the Internet Movie Database
- "After Porn Ends 2 (2017)". IMDb. Retrieved 2015-12-11.
|This article about a documentary film about the arts is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|