From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up afterburner in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An afterburner is an addition to a jet engine to increase thrust.
Afterburner may also refer to:
Media and entertainment
- Afterburner (Transformers), several fictional characters
- Afterburner (album), an album by ZZ Top
- After Burner, a flight combat video game
- Afterburner (modification kit), an aftermarket frontlighting kit for Game Boy Advance
- Afterburner with Bill Whittle, an Internet streaming television show
- Afterburner (Fun Spot), a former roller coaster at Fun Spot Amusement Park & Zoo in Angola, Indiana
- Afterburner (wireless networking) or 125 High Speed Mode, an enhancement to the IEEE 802.11g wireless networking standard
- Excess post-exercise oxygen consumption, a post-workout body effect also known as the afterburner effect
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Afterburner.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.