|Look up afterimage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An afterimage is an optical illusion that occurs after looking away from a direct gaze at an image.
Afterimage or after image may also refer to:
- Afterimage (shader effect), a computer graphics technique
- AfterImage (band), a Filipino pop/rock band
- "Afterimage" (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine), an episode of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- "Afterimage" (song), a song on the 1984 album Grace Under Pressure by Rush
- Afterimage (magazine), a bimonthly contemporary art magazine based in Rochester, New York
- Afterimage (film), a 2016 Polish film
A number of novels have used this title. These include:
- Afterimage, a 2000 novel by Helen Humphreys
- Afterimage, a 2007 crime novel by Kathleen George
- Afterimage, a novel by Jay Brandon
- Afterimage, a novel by Kristine Kathryn Rusch and Kevin Anderson.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Afterimage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.