From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up afterimage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An afterimage is an optical illusion that occurs after looking away from a direct gaze at an image.
Afterimage or after image may also refer to:
- Afterimage (shader effect), a computer graphics technique
- After Image, original novel based on the television series Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- AfterImage (band), a Filipino pop/rock band
- "Afterimage" (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine), an episode of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- "Afterimage" (song), a song on the 1984 album Grace Under Pressure by Rush
- Afterimage (novel), a 2007 crime novel by Kathleen George
- Afterimage (magazine), a bimonthly contemporary art magazine based in Rochester, New York
- Afterimage (film), a 2016 Polish film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Afterimage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.