Afternoon of a Faun
(Redirected from Afternoon of a Faun (ballet))Jump to navigation Jump to search
L'après-midi d'un faune (or The Afternoon of a Faun) may refer to the following:
- L'après-midi d'un faune (poem) by Stéphane Mallarmé
- Prélude à l'après-midi d'un faune (Prelude to the Afternoon of a Faun), composition by Claude Debussy, inspired by Mallarmé's poem
- L'après-midi d'un faune (The Afternoon of the Faun), poem by William Faulkner, his first published work
- Afternoon of a Faun (Nijinsky), ballet by Vaslav Nijinsky, which uses Debussy's music and was also inspired by Mallarmé
- Afternoon of a Faun (Robbins), ballet by Jerome Robbins to Debussy's music
- Afternoon of a Faun (Rushton), ballet by Tim Rushton to Debussy's music made on Johan Kobborg
- Afternoon of a Faun: Tanaquil Le Clercq, a documentary film about the ballerina Tanaquil Le Clercq
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Afternoon of a Faun.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.