Aga Khan (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Aga Khan may refer to:
- Aga Khan, the hereditary title of the Imam (spiritual and general leader) of the Ismaili Nizārī Muslims
- Prince Sadruddin Aga Khan (1933 – 2003), the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees from 1966 to 1978.
- Yasmin Aga Khan (b. 1949), the American philanthropist known for raising public awareness in Alzheimer's disease.
- Aga Khan Case
- Aga Khan Development Network, whose subsidiaries include:
- Aga Khan Foundation (AKF)
- Aga Khan Health Services (AKHS)
- Aga Khan Hospital (disambiguation), any of eight medical institutions around the world, run by AKHS.
- Aga Khan Agency for Microfinance (AKAM)
- The Aga Khan School, Dhaka
- Aga Khan Fund for Economic Development (AKFED)
- Aga Khan Planning and Building Services (AKPBS)
- Focus Humanitarian Assistance (FOCUS)
- Aga Khan Education Services (AKES)
- Aga Khan Trust for Culture (AKTC)
- Aga Khan Award for Architecture (AKAA), an architectural award established by the Aga Khan in 1977.
- University of Central Asia (UCA)
- Aga Khan University (AKU), Pakistan's first private, autonomous university.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aga Khan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.