Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi
|The Aga Khan University Hospital|
|Aga Khan Health Services|
|Affiliated university||Aga Khan University|
|Lists||Hospitals in Kenya|
Coordinates: The Aga Khan University Hospital (AKUH) in Nairobi is part of the Aga Khan Health Services (AKHS). Established in 1958, the hospital is a 254-bed long-term care facility offering quality general medical services, specialist clinics and high-tech diagnostic services.
The Hospital receives referrals for specialised medical care and diagnostic services from various hospitals and clinics in the region. It is part of the Aga Khan Health Services international referral system with links to the Aga Khan University Hospital, Karachi.
On 1 July 2005 the Hospital formally came under the management of the Aga Khan University (AKU), taking a significant step in its evolution as a premier teaching and tertiary care referral hospital.
- Aga Khan Development Network
- Finance department
- News: "Aga Khan Hospital Nairobi Upgraded to University Hospital". Archived from the original on 4 October 2006. Retrieved 15 November 2006. – Aga Khan University, 1 July 2005
- "The Aga Khan University". Archived from the original on 11 November 2006. Retrieved 14 November 2006.
- "The Aga Khan Hospitals". Retrieved 14 November 2006.
- "The Aga Khan Development Network". Archived from the original on 15 November 2006. Retrieved 14 November 2006.
- University of Nairobi Finance Department