Against the Law (TV series)
|Against the Law|
M. C. Gainey
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||17|
|Running time||60 minutes|
|Original release||September 23, 1990 – April 5, 1991|
Against the Law is an American dramedy television series that aired on the Fox network. Starring Michael O'Keefe and Suzzanne Douglas, the series centered on the brash Boston lawyer, Simon MacHeath, who left his job at a prestigious law firm to start his own defense practice.
Seventeen one-hour episodes were broadcast from September 23, 1990 to April 5, 1991.
- Michael O'Keefe as Simon MacHeath
- Suzzanne Douglas as Yvette Carruthers
- Elizabeth Ruscio as Elizabeth Verhagen
- Rosalind Chao as Toy Feng
- M. C. Gainey as J.T. "Miggsy" Meigs
- Fritz Weaver as Skipper Haverhill
- Barbara Williams as Phoebe
- Brooks, Tim & Marsh, Earle (2007). The Complete Directory to Prime Time Network and Cable TV Shows 1946-Present (9th ed.). New York: Ballantine Books. ISBN 978-0-345-49773-4.
- Terrace, Vincent (2009). Encyclopedia of Television Shows, 1925 through 2007 (Volume 1 A-E). Jefferson, North Carolina: McFarland & Company, Inc. ISBN 978-0-7864-3305-6.
- Fergus, George (2005-05-14). "Against the Law". EpGuides. Archived from the original on 14 August 2007. Retrieved 2007-07-29.