Agano Station in August 2006
|Location||326-1 Sakaishimachibun, Hannō-shi, Saitama-ken 357-0213
|Operated by||Seibu Railway|
|Distance||57.8 km from Ikebukuro|
|Platforms||1 island platform|
|Opened||10 September 1929|
|Passengers (FY2013)||756 daily|
Agano Station is served by the Seibu Ikebukuro Line from Ikebukuro in Tokyo, and is 57.8 kilometers from the official starting point of the line at Ikebukuro Station. It also forms the starting point of the Seibu Chichibu Line to Seibu Chichibu.
This station consists of a single island platform serving two tracks, connected to the station building by a level crossing.
|Seibu Ikebukuro Line / Chichibu Line|
|Chichibu limited express: Does not stop at this station|
Station numbering was introduced on all Seibu Railway lines during fiscal 2012, with Agano Station becoming "SI31".
In fiscal 2013, the station was the 87th busiest on the Seibu network with an average of 756 passengers daily. The passenger figures for previous years are as shown below.
|Fiscal year||Daily average|
- Komagawa River
- National Route 299
- Agano Post Office
- Chichibu Ontake Shrine
- Terada, Hirokazu (July 2002). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 201. ISBN 4-87366-874-3.
- 西武線全駅で駅ナンバリングを導入します [Station numbering to be introduced at all Seibu stations] (pdf). News Release (in Japanese). Japan: Seibu Railway. 23 February 2012. Retrieved 22 February 2013.
- 駅別乗降人員 2013（平成25）年度 1日平均 [Average daily station usage figures (fiscal 2013)] (PDF) (in Japanese). Japan: Seibu Railway. Retrieved 26 June 2014.
- 駅別乗降人員 2010（平成22）年度 1日平均 [Average daily station usage figures (fiscal 2010)] (PDF) (in Japanese). Japan: Seibu Railway. Retrieved 26 June 2014.
- 駅別乗降人員 2011（平成23）年度 1日平均 [Average daily station usage figures (fiscal 2011)] (PDF) (in Japanese). Japan: Seibu Railway. Retrieved 26 June 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Agano Station.|
- Seibu Railway station information (Japanese)