(Redirected from Agar, India)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Agar or agar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Agar is a gelatinous substance with culinary and microbiological uses.
Agar may also refer to :
- Agar, Madhya Pradesh, a city and municipality in the state of Madhya Pradesh, India, former capital of the Parmar Rajput kingdom
- Agar Malwa district, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Agar, Gujarat, a village and former princely state in Rewa Kantha, India
- Agar, Turkmenistan, a town
- Agar, South Dakota, a US town
- Agar Town, a short-lived area in central London
- Agar's Island, Bermuda
- Agar (name), a given name and a family name, including a list of persons with the name
- Hagar, a Biblical character, sometimes spelled as Agar
Plants and animals
- Agar gun, an early type of machine gun
- Agar.io, a massively multiplayer online game featuring cellular blobs
- Agar, a dialect of the Dinka language of South Sudan
- Ulawa Airport, Solomon Islands (ICAO code)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Agar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.