From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Agar or agar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Agar is a gelatinous substance with culinary and microbiological uses.
Agar may also refer to :
- Agar, Madhya Pradesh, a city and municipality in the state of Madhya Pradesh, India, former capital of the Parmar Rajput kingdom
- Agar Malwa district, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Agar, Gujarat, a village and former princely state in, Rewa Kantha, India
- Agar, Turkmenistan, a town
- Agar, South Dakota, a US town
- Agar Town, a short-lived area in central London
- Agar's Island, Bermuda
- Agar (name), a given name and a family name, including a list of persons with the name
- Hagar, a Biblical character, sometimes spelled as Agar
Plants and animals
- Agar gun, an early type of machine gun
- Agar.io, an MMOG featuring cellular blobs
- Agar, a dialect of the Dinka language of South Sudan
- ICAO code for Ulawa Airport, Solomon Islands
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Agar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.