|Marz (Province)||Vayots Dzor|
Agarakadzor (Armenian: Ագարակաձոր; formerly Ayar) is a village in the Vayots Dzor Province of Armenia. 2 km from the village is a 13th-century bridge that once served as the main route to Julfa. 2 km east of Agarakadzor is a 13-15th century cemetery.
- Charles Raymond Snow. "The Case Against Iran". Retrieved 2012-03-18.
- Agarakadzor at GEOnet Names Server
- World Gazetteer: Armenia – World-Gazetteer.com
- Report of the results of the 2001 Armenian Census, National Statistical Service of the Republic of Armenia
- Kiesling, Brady (2005), Rediscovering Armenia: Guide, Yerevan, Armenia: Matit Graphic Design Studio
- Brady Kiesling, Rediscovering Armenia, p. 127; original archived at Archive.org, and current version online on Armeniapedia.org.
|This article about a location in Vayots Dzor Province, Armenia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|