Pharoah, Miki, Tomi, Hiroe
|Origin||London, United Kingdom|
|Genres||noise rock, math rock, surf|
|Years active||2006 to 2009|
|Labels||Adaadat (U.K.), Midfinger (Italy), Fantome (Japan)|
|Past members||Pharoah S. Russell|
Agaskodo Teliverek (meaning rearing stallions in Hungarian) were a London-based quartet. Their extremely unconventional merging of various musical genres made Agaskodo’s music hard to classify, producing music that they called ‘Psycho Goulash’. “Pairing electro-noisy randomness and drums with crystal clear finger noodling worthy of The Shadows sounds as weirdly inappropriate now as it did when Agaskodo Teliverek first showed up in London with their 118-118 sports kits.” 
The final line-up of the band was Miklos ‘Miki’ Kemecsi (guitar) Tamas ‘Tomi’ Szabo (guitar) Hiroe Takei (vocals and keyboard) and Thomas Fuglesång (drums).
Miki began his musical career performing frantic electronic music as a one-man band named The Accountant, first appearing on one of Seed records Aldwych tube station gigs alongside Ceefax Acid Crew and Aphex Twin. He also toured in Europe with 19-t records (Japan) and U.K. based breakcore label Adaadat. After his music started to incorporate the electric guitar more frequently Miki expanded the band by the addition of Tomi on guitar and Agaskodo Teliverek was born. The self-titled debut album was released on Adaadat records in October 2006 with guest performances by Man From Uranus, David Firth, Amit Lissack, The Rebel, Mc Big Cheese and Max Tundra. The album cover and inlay features deranged looking fat cats painted by Miki Kemecsi.
Late 2007 Hiroe Takei joined the band on vocals and keytar, and they performed on BBC Electric Proms John Peel Night as support act for Siouxsie Sioux. In 2007 Giorgio Pona and Gigi Piscitelli offered to produce and manage their second album “Psycho Goulash”. The album was recorded with two different drummers, Pharaoh S. Russell (The Noisettes, Emillina Torrini, Jeremy Warmsley) and Thomas R. Fuglesang of Infants and Gum Takes Tooth.
The band played in Europe but mainly in the UK and in France alongside acts like Lightning Bolt, Trencher, DJ Scotch Egg, Foetus, Max Tundra, The Mae Shi, Kap Bambino, Les Georges Leningrad, Fuck Buttons, gay against you and Rolo Tomassi.
- Gay Hussar (album), 7" single (Adaadat, 2007)
- Agaskodo Teliverek (Adaadat, 2006)
- Psycho Goulash (Adaadat, U.K./ Midfinger, Italy/ Fantome, Japan 2008)
- I PLAY GAY 7": Gay VS You covers with Dolby Anol, House Mouse and Dananananakroyd, (Adaadat, 2008)
- Ommm Testing the Equipment guitars on Days of Space (Adaadat, 2006)
- Man From Uranus "Future Focus" guitar and drum loop on The Future is on Fire & guitar beats and sequencing on Speedworm (Liselotte Pulver)
- Trade & Distribution Almanac vol.2 Mal-Funk (Adaadat, 2005)
- Trade & Distribution Almanac vol.3 Squirrel Staring at a Beetle (Adaadat, 2006)
- Trade & Distribution Almanac vol.4 Bamayashi Ege (Adaadat, 2007)
- Disco_r.Dance vol.1 Blood Club (2007, Norman records)
- Electronic Bible vol.3 Liselotte Pulver (Speedworm) & Bastard Cabbage remixed by The Accountant (White Label Music, 2007)
- Nocturne, Late Nights at the Whitechapel, Stupid Girl (Maniac Squat, 2007)
- Utrophia Compilation vol.3 The Beautiful Breadman (Utrophia, 2008)
- Methodist Leisure Inc. freebie funcore compilation Short Attention Span Short Attention Span - Liquorice Pogostick Massacre (Methodist, 2009)
- Gay Hussar Directed by Weirdcore
- Blood Club Directed by Barry Gene Murphy
- New Generation Directed by Andrea Falbo
- Pil and Galia Kollectiv. (2008 sept. issue 37). Plan B. ISSN 1744-2435.
- Karley Sciortino. (July 2007 vol2 issue 51).Dazed and Confused. ISSN 0961-9704.