This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (January 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Agata Szymczewska (born 1985 in Gdańsk) is a Polish violinist, and a student of Academy of Music in Poznań and Hochschule für Musik und Theater in Hannover, of professors Bartosz Bryła and Krzysztof Węgrzyn. In 2006 she won the 13th edition of the Henryk Wieniawski Violin Competition.
In addition, she was a laureate in numerous violin competitions in Canada, Germany, Austria and Poland.
- "Agata Szymczewska". wieniawski.com. 14 October 2010.
- "Agata Szymczewska". deutsche-stiftung-musikleben.de.
- "Agata Szymczewska". chopin.nifc.pl.
- "Agata Szymczewska". teatromayor.org.
- "Agata Szymczewska at the Spitalfields Music Winter Festival". culture.pl.
|This article on a violinist or fiddler is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Polish classical musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|