Agatha Christie (video game series)
The Agatha Christie series is a series of adventure games developed by AWE Games and published by The Adventure Company and DreamCatcher Interactive, based on the works of the English mystery writer Agatha Christie.
The following games in the series have been released to date:
- Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None (based on And Then There Were None (1939)), was released in October 2005 for the PC, with a Wii version of the game released on 8 January 2006
- Agatha Christie: Murder on the Orient Express (based on Murder on the Orient Express (1934)), was released in November 2006 for the PC
- Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun (based on Evil Under the Sun (1941)), was released in 2007
- Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders (based on The A.B.C. Murders (1936)), was released in 2009 for Nintendo DS
- Emma Boyes (22 March 2007). "Poirot investigates again on PC". Gamespot UK. Retrieved 19 June 2007.
- "Evil Under the Sun – The Next PC Game in the Agatha Christie Series" (PDF). The Adventure Company. 22 March 2007. Archived from the original (PDF) on 28 September 2007. Retrieved 19 June 2007.
- Christopher Brown. "Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders". Retrieved 19 February 2009.
|This adventure game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|