From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An agathodaemon or agathodaimon was a spirit of vineyards and grainfields in the religion of the ancient Greeks.
Agathodaemon or Agathodaimon may also refer to
- Seth, the Egyptian god
- The Canopic Branch of the Nile Delta, called the Agathodaemon or Agathodaimon in Ptolemy's Geography
- Agathodaemon (alchemist), the 3rd-century Egyptian alchemist
- Agathodaemon of Alexandria, an Egyptian cartographer of uncertain date connected with Ptolemy's Geography
- Agathodaemon, a Martian canals named for the cartographer
- Agathodaemon (grammarian), the 5th-century Egyptian grammarian
- Agathodaimon (band), a German band playing death metal
- Agathos Daimon (Forgotten Realms), a fictional deity in the Forgotten Realms campaign setting for Dungeons & Dragons
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Agathodaemon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.