Age of consent (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Age of consent is the minimum age at which a person is considered to be legally competent to consent to sexual acts.
|Look up age of consent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Age of consent may also refer to:
- Age of Consent, a semi-autobiographical 1938 novel by Norman Lindsay
- Age of Consent, a 1987 novel by Joanne Greenberg
- The Age of Consent, a 1995 novel by American writer Geoffrey Wolff
- The Age of Consent: A Manifesto for a New World Order, a book by political writer George Monbiot
- The Age of Consent (book), a 1998 non-fiction book by Robert H. Knight
- Age of Consent (film), a 1969 film directed by Michael Powell and loosely based on the Norman Lindsay novel
- The Age of Consent (film), a 1932 black-and-white film directed by Gregory La Cava
- "Age of Consent" (song), from the New Order album Power, Corruption & Lies
- Age of Consent (Virgin Steele album), a 1988 album
- The Age of Consent, the first album by 1980s British synthpop trio Bronski Beat
- "Age of Consent", a 1969 song by Ronnie Burns which charted at #16 in Australia
- "Age of Consent", a song by art rock band 10cc from their 1995 album Mirror Mirror
- Age of consent reform, any of several movements to change the legal age of consent
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Age of consent.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.