Age of maturity
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Age of maturity may refer to:
- Coming of age, a very young person's transition from childhood to adulthood
- Age of majority, the threshold of adulthood as it is conceptualized (and recognized or declared) in law
- Puberty, the process of physical changes by which a child's body matures into an adult body capable of sexual reproduction
- Maturity (finance), the final payment date of a loan or other financial instrument
- Sexual maturity, the age or stage when an organism can reproduce
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Age of maturity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.