Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ageing, aged, aging, or oldness in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aging is the effect of time on a person.
Aging or ageing may also refer to:
- Population ageing, a shift in the distribution of a population towards older ages
- Polymer degradation, a change of polymer properties due to environmental factors
- Precipitation hardening, a heat treatment of materials
- Ostwald ripening, precipitate or deposit aging in chemistry
- Aging (food), the leaving of a product to improve its flavor
- Aging (file system), a tendency towards data fragmentation in file systems
- Aging (scheduling), an operating system technique for resource allocation
- Software aging, the tendency of software to exhibit problems as time passes by
- Aging (artwork), a process by which an artwork is made to appear old
- Aging (journal), a medical journal
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ageing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.