Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Agenda or agenda in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Agenda, literally "the things that must be done" in Latin, may refer to:
- Agenda (meeting), points to be discussed; sometimes refers to the list of topics itself
- Political agenda, the set of goals of an ideological group. It is also used as above, the topics under discussion by a government
- Lotus Agenda, a piece of Personal Information Manager software
- Agenda (liturgy), a book used in Lutheran worship
- Personal organizer, also known as an agenda
- Agenda (Norwegian think tank), a Norwegian center-left-leaning think tank focused on domestic politics and international affairs.
- Agenda (Australian TV program), a series of Australian television programs that have aired on Sky News Australia since 2010
- Agenda (New Zealand TV programme), a New Zealand current events programme
- Agenda (Swedish TV program), a 2001 Swedish current events programme
- Agenda (UK TV programme), a 1980s British current affairs programme that aired on BBC Scotland
- Agenda (poetry journal), a literary periodical in the UK
- The Agenda with Tom Bradby, a British chat show
- The Agenda, a current affairs television program aired by TVOntario
- The Agenda (album), a 2012 studio album by Cold Blank
- The Agenda, a book by Bob Woodward
In the United States:
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Agenda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.