Agent Orange (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Agent Orange is an herbicide and defoliant used by military forces.
Agent Orange may also refer to:
- Agent Orange (cocktail), a mixed alcoholic drink
- Agent Orange (comics), a list of comic book characters with the name
- Agent Orange (film), a 2004 silent film
- Agent Orange (video game), a 1987 shoot 'em up game for the Commodore 64
- Agent Orange, a character in the Rogue Trip: Vacation 2012 PlayStation video game
- In music
- Agent Orange (album), an album by the German thrash metal band Sodom
- Agent Orange (band), a punk rock band from Orange County, California
- "Agent Orange", a song by Depeche Mode
- "Agent Orange", a song by rapper Cage Kennylz
- "Agent Orange", a song by the producer Limewax
- "Agent Orange", a song by rapper Pharoahe Monch
- "Agent Orange", a song by the group Slapshock
- "Agent Orange", a song by singer-songwriter Tori Amos, from the album Boys for Pele
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Agent Orange.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.