Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ager in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ager or AGER may refer to:
- Ager (surname)
- Ager (river), a river in Upper Austria
- Àger, a municipality in Catalonia, Spain
- Viscounty of Àger, a medieval Catalan jurisdiction that branched off the County of Urgell
- Ager, California, unincorporated community
- AGER, a US Navy designation for a type of "environmental research" technical research ship (in actuality a spy ship)
- AGER, an alternate name for the protein RAGE (receptor)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ager.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.