From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ager in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ager or AGER may refer to:
- Ager (surname)
- Ager (river), a river in Upper Austria
- Àger, a municipality in Catalonia, Spain
- Viscounty of Àger, a medieval Catalan jurisdiction that branched off the County of Urgell
- Ager, California, unincorporated community
- AGER, a US Navy designation for a type of "environmental research" technical research ship (in actuality a spy ship)
- AGER, an alternate name for the protein RAGE (receptor)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ager.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.