Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up aggressive in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aggressive may refer to:
- Aggressive-class minesweeper, a class of minesweepers built for and used by the United States Navy
- USS Aggressive (MSO-422), an American minesweeper of the Aggressive class
- Aggressive (film director), a New York-based music video directing team of Alex Topaller and Daniel Shapiro
- Aggressive mood, a grammatical mood-like verb construction unique to the Finnish language
- Aggressive (album), a 2016 album by Beartooth
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aggressive.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.